We Fix Roof Leaks on Commercial and Residential Properties.
Has severe weather or advanced age caused your roof to spring a leak? If so, your friends at First Out Roofing are ready to get to work! When you hear that dreaded dripping sound inside your home or office, call us as soon as possible so we can fix the problem and make your environment safe and dry again. We’re headquartered in Corinth, TX, but we serve homes and businesses throughout North Texas and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. No job is too big or too small for our team, so don’t hesitate to call us in at the first sign of trouble!
Common Roof Leak Causes
North Texas is a great place to live, but it also happens to be very hard on roofs. Between the high winds and flying debris of our seasonal tornadoes and our dubious honor of being the most hail-battered state in the nation, there are plenty of factors that contribute to the high number of leaky roofs we see each year.
Some of the most common causes include:
- Severe Storms– When roofing shingles age, they become less flexible and more likely to blow away during a storm. The spaces they leave behind become more vulnerable to leaks as they get battered by driving rain, blowing debris, and fallen tree limbs.
- Hail -Hail is an unfortunate reality in North Texas. With hailstones commonly ranging from pea-sized to baseball-sized, it’s no wonder this weather hazard routinely punches holes in people’s roofs. Even new, sturdy roofing systems can be devastated by our annual hailstorms.
- Inadequate Drainage– We see too many roofs that don’t have gutters and downspouts to help with drainage, or whose drainage systems are backed up due to neglect. This causes water to form pools on the roof. Between the pooling water and piles of soggy leaves, the moisture eventually creeps into the home.
- Damaged Flashing -Over time, the metal flashing around the edges of your roof and the chimney and fans can become rusty or hail-damaged. This results in pathways for water to seep in.
- Age– Roofs are built to last a long time, but they do have expiration dates. An old roof will be more vulnerable to leaks as its shingles and seals become worn.
Roof Leaks are Serious Problems
While a leaky roof might not sound like such a big deal, its effects will worsen over time. What begins as a small drip that can be contained with a bucket will eventually end up causing water stains, rotten wood, and possible mold and mildew growth. Holes in your roof also give insects and small critters a way into your attic, where they can damage the rafters and insulation. It’s much better to call in a professional to deal with a roof leak as soon as you can, before the damage increases in scope and price.
Our leak repair services include:
- Emergency Patching and Tarping
- Storm Damage Repair
- Roofing Shingle Upgrades
- Hail-Resistant Metal Roof Installation
- Insurance Claim Assistance
Why Choose First Out Roofing?
Finding a good roofing company takes a lot of time and energy, but First Out Roofing takes the stress and anxiety out of roof leak repairs. When it rains and you have a leak, it can be an uncomfortable situation. We can make the necessary temporary patches to keep your house dry until the weather clears enough for us to repair or replace your roof completely. We also work with your insurance company to get better results during the claims process.
We proudly provide GAF Timberline roofing shingles for our residential roofing repairs. GAF Timberline roofing shingles are an excellent choice because of their superior strength and beauty, lightweight construction, and comprehensive warranty. We’ve found them to be top performers over the years.
First Out Roofing: We Fix Leaks and Much More
Is your leaky roof making a mess inside your home or office? Let us patch it up, fix it, and put this nuisance behind you once and for all. Make First Out Roofing your first call when your roof needs repairs of any kind. While we mostly specialize in home renovations and remodeling, you can always approach us with a commercial building renovation order as well. Call us today to learn more about our services in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex!